Dear users and partners,
we have decided to no longer pursue the QypeDeals business and instead focus on our core product: reviews on qype.co.uk.
For voucher purchasers:
All vouchers remain valid until their expiration date. We kindly ask you to download all vouchers from your QypeDeals account, if you have not done so already.
For business owners:
The vouchers are valid and must be redeemed. Concerning the settlements of accounts we will pay out the full amount within a short time.
You can still reach us via e-mail. Please be aware that we receive a lot of requests these days, responses may thus take some time to get back to you.
Explore Edinburgh with a walking tour for two for just £5
Price: £ 5.00
This deal has ended
- Energetic, informative and fun walking tour of Edinburgh
- Explore Edinburgh's Royal Mile
- A great way to explore the city and learn about its past
- Fantastic Trip Advisor reviews
Terms and Conditions
- Voucher valid for three months
- One voucher per couple
- May buy multiples as gifts
- Advanced booking is required
- Tours are subject to weather conditions and availability
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- When booking avoid Saturday and Sunday between 2pm-4pm and 6pm-8pm as the guides are on the tours so will be unable to take your call
- To redeem call 07842016269 to book your tour place and print your voucher and bring along to your tour
Discover the secrets of Edinburgh with 72% off a walking tour for two people from Thistle Knights Tours.
Forget dusty books and boring lectures, this energetic tour will bring the past to life as you explore Edinburgh's Royal Mile! With a choice of historical tours or ghost tours , your guide will take you along the Royal Mile to see everything that the beautiful Scottish Capital has to offer.
With tours also available in Gaelic, German, Swedish or Finnish, there is a tour to suit everyone, and with this deal, you've really no excuse not to go as the experience will cost you just £5 for two people!
The walks take place every Saturday and Sunday starting at 2pm and 6pm leaving from outside the Festival Hub on the Royal Mile, and lasting around two hours.
Usually £18 for two, the tours take in major landmarks including The Royal Mile, Greyfriars' Kirk, George Heriot's School, Flodden Wall and Tweeddale court, where the tour ends.
- Thistle Knights Tours Day Tours
- TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
Based on 44 traveller reviews
TripAdvisor Popularity Index: #15 of 59 tours in Edinburgh
- Most Recent Traveller Reviews:
- 15 Aug 2012: “This tour is a must take”
- 13 Aug 2012: “The only tour to take while in...”
- 13 Aug 2012: “Great time”
- 10 Aug 2012: “Watch out for Louise and her covenanters...”
- 9 Aug 2012: “Great day out”
Thistle Knights Tours
Go to website