Dear users and partners,
we have decided to no longer pursue the QypeDeals business and instead focus on our core product: reviews on qype.co.uk.
For voucher purchasers:
All vouchers remain valid until their expiration date. We kindly ask you to download all vouchers from your QypeDeals account, if you have not done so already.
For business owners:
The vouchers are valid and must be redeemed. Concerning the settlements of accounts we will pay out the full amount within a short time.
You can still reach us via e-mail. Please be aware that we receive a lot of requests these days, responses may thus take some time to get back to you.
Sail away this summer with a riverboat tour of Bath for just £4.95
Price: £ 4.95
This deal has ended
- A 40 minute river trip along the River Avon
- Admire views of the historic city of Bath
- Find out more about the city’s heritage
- Admire the wildlife and the views
- See the city’s peregrine falcon family
- A wonderful family experience
Terms and Conditions
- Voucher valid until 30/10/2012
- May buy multiples
- Advanced booking essential, 7 day cancellation policy applies, Subject to weather conditions
- Valid on all available sailings
- To redeem, visit http://www.bathcityboattrips.net/, click on the QypeDeals link, and follow the instructions where prompted
Enjoy a cruise on the river in one of England’s most beautiful cities with 50% off a 40-minuteboar trip in Bath.
Bath City Boat Trips has teamed up with QypeDeals to offer a fantastic 40 minute river trip on the river Avon for just £4.95 a person. Take time out to experience life on the water on board a pleasure boat sailing downstream into the City of Bath. Enjoy a full commentary on the sights of this historic city, which was home to author Jane Austen and houses the remarkable Roman Baths. Relax and absorb the tranquil views of the River Avon and its wildlife, and be sure to see the city’s family of peregrine falcons and learn all about the world’s fastest living creature. All Bath City Boat Trips vessels and crew meet the legal safety requirements demanded by the Maritime and Coastguard Agency, and there are departures all day from 11am - 5pm, from directly opposite the towpath entrance to the Bath Rugby football club subject to weather and river conditions. Take some time out this summer to explore the heritage of this wonderful city from the water.