Dear users and partners,
we have decided to no longer pursue the QypeDeals business and instead focus on our core product: reviews on qype.co.uk.
For voucher purchasers:
All vouchers remain valid until their expiration date. We kindly ask you to download all vouchers from your QypeDeals account, if you have not done so already.
For business owners:
The vouchers are valid and must be redeemed. Concerning the settlements of accounts we will pay out the full amount within a short time.
You can still reach us via e-mail. Please be aware that we receive a lot of requests these days, responses may thus take some time to get back to you.
Invest in your childs future with a summer holiday tutoring programme for £20
Price: £ 20.00
This deal has ended
- Distance tutoring programme for 5-11 year-olds
- Each child assigned a personal tutor
- Qualified, experienced primary school teachers
- Assessment and six weeks tutoring in maths and English
- An opportunity to catch up or get a head start
- Five weekly activities in maths and English
Terms and Conditions
- Voucher valid for the 2012 summer holidays
- One voucher per child
- Valid for children between 5-11 years
- Tuition includes an initial assessment of child’s current abilities in maths and English
- This normally takes one week followed by six weekly work packs
- To redeem voucher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your QypeDeals reference number
Maths doesn’t have to be your strongest subject to know that a 80% saving on an Enthuse Education distance tutoring course for your child is a great deal!
Tutoring your child can be an expensive luxury, but this great opportunity means that you can access a summer holiday distance tutoring package for children aged between 5 and 11 for just £20. If you’re concerned that your child isn’t as prepared as they could be, this is a chance to get a summer holiday tutoring course in maths and English at just 20% of the £98 fee, thanks to QypeDeals and Enthuse Education. The summer break is a great time to spend time with your child and help them catch up and get to grips on weaker areas, or simply give them a head start before the new term starts in September. This deal from Enthuse Education means that your child will be assessed and benefit from six weeks’ tuition in maths and English for only £20. Your child will be assigned their own personal tutor - an experienced and fully qualified primary school teacher – who will design a work plan specifically to meet your child’s needs and focus on key areas of weakness. Each week, the tutor will send an individually tailored work pack, including five maths activities and five English activities to hone the learning process.