Dear users and partners,
we have decided to no longer pursue the QypeDeals business and instead focus on our core product: reviews on qype.co.uk.
For voucher purchasers:
All vouchers remain valid until their expiration date. We kindly ask you to download all vouchers from your QypeDeals account, if you have not done so already.
For business owners:
The vouchers are valid and must be redeemed. Concerning the settlements of accounts we will pay out the full amount within a short time.
You can still reach us via e-mail. Please be aware that we receive a lot of requests these days, responses may thus take some time to get back to you.
Become a martial artist with 80% off one month’s unlimited classes at PKA Kickboxing
Price: £ 10.00
This deal has ended
- Unlimited kickboxing and karate classes for one month
- Classes across the Birmingham area
- Fully trained, insured, professional instructors
- Suitable for adults and children
- Enhances fitness levels
- Increases confidence
- Provides essential self defence skills
Terms and Conditions
- Voucher valid for three months
- One voucher per person
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased to get the whole family involved
- Advanced booking is required
- Only available to new PKA Kickboxing customers (Birmingham Only)
- Only available to persons aged five and over
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Sessions are subject to availability - classes all over Birmingham, Solihull & Sutton Coldfield
- To redeem call 07973 947 792 to book, quoting your QypeDeals voucher Code
You’ll kick yourself if you miss the chance to experience one month’s kickboxing and karate classes with Midlands experts PKA Kickboxing for just £10.
Fitness regime need a kick-start? Want to increase confidence and learn valuable self defence skills? Now is your chance, thanks to QypeDeals and Birmingham-based PKA Kickboxing. PKA introduced modern kickboxing into the world in 1974, and it has evolved into its own unique martial art, with outstanding benefits for fitness, body-sculpting, well-being, confidence and self-defence.
PKA Kickboxing instructor Dean Williams has worked on more than 25 feature films and he and his team, made up of experienced, black-belt, CRB-checked instructors are keen to pass on their skills to children, men and women of all ages. Fully trained in first aid, insured, and professional, following strict training guidelines, the team will put you through your paces to develop defined martial arts skills and improved fitness levels. With classes across the Birmingham area including Solihull and Sutton Coldfield, this deal entitles you to unlimited karate and kickboxing classes for one month for just £10, an 80% saving on the £50 monthly fee.