Dear users and partners,
we have decided to no longer pursue the QypeDeals business and instead focus on our core product: reviews on qype.co.uk.
For voucher purchasers:
All vouchers remain valid until their expiration date. We kindly ask you to download all vouchers from your QypeDeals account, if you have not done so already.
For business owners:
The vouchers are valid and must be redeemed. Concerning the settlements of accounts we will pay out the full amount within a short time.
You can still reach us via e-mail. Please be aware that we receive a lot of requests these days, responses may thus take some time to get back to you.
Cheer on your team in style during the Games with a 77% saving on a flag-style crystal Shamballa bracelet
Price: £ 15.00
This deal has ended
- Shamballa style bracelets to mark London 2012
- Choose from 14 national flags
- Made from high quality Austrian crystals
- Stylish, statement jewellery
- The most fashionable way to show your support during the Games
Terms and Conditions
- Voucher valid until 10/11/2012
- One voucher per person
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased
- £3.50 postage charge per voucher applies, allow up to seven working days for delivery
- To redeem, visit www.lovecrystaljewellery.com/products-page/9-ball-flag-collection, and at checkout quote your voucher code
Make a sparkling statement of your support for your country during London 2012 with a gorgeous flag-style Shamballa style bracelet from Love Crystal for just £15.
The accessory of the moment, these glittering Shamballa style bracelets have been created from high quality Austrian crystals to mark the Olympics. Whether you’re supporting Team GB or not, there are 14 different countries to choose from. Each made with nine sparkling crystal balls, these bracelets are the ultimate souvenir, and usually cost just £65, but QypeDeals is offering a fantastic 77% discount, so that you can wear your national pride for all to see for just £15. Take your pick from United Kingdom, Spain, Turkey, USA, Japan, Ukraine, Argentina, Canada, Belgium, China, Ireland, Poland, Pakistan, and Sweden national flags, and leave no-one in any doubt who you’re cheering on this year, while ensuring you get a gold medal every time for being way ahead of the fashion pack.