Dear users and partners,
we have decided to no longer pursue the QypeDeals business and instead focus on our core product: reviews on qype.co.uk.
For voucher purchasers:
All vouchers remain valid until their expiration date. We kindly ask you to download all vouchers from your QypeDeals account, if you have not done so already.
For business owners:
The vouchers are valid and must be redeemed. Concerning the settlements of accounts we will pay out the full amount within a short time.
You can still reach us via e-mail. Please be aware that we receive a lot of requests these days, responses may thus take some time to get back to you.
Stay one step ahead of the competition with an online Microsoft Excel training course for just £19
Price: £ 19.00
This deal has ended
- Online Microsoft Excel course
- Understand how to use vital spreadsheet software
- Broaden employment opportunities
- Increase earning potential
- Organise your life!
Terms and Conditions
- Voucher valid until 14/11/2012
- One voucher per person
- No refunds offered once voucher has been redeemed
- May take up to three working days to receive training material from voucher redemption or chosen course start date
- To redeem, visit http://bluemountaintraining.com/index.php/en/redeem-voucher
Become a spread-sheet whiz with 88% off an online Microsoft Excel training course from Blue Mountain Training.
Make sure your rows and columns add up with a crash-course in Microsoft Excel for just £19 – a brilliant 88% saving on the usual £167 price-tag thanks to QypeDeals and Blue Mountain training. Perfect for both the home and office, Excel will get you organised in no time, from managing a to-do list to checking on wedding or holiday budgets to keeping an entire company’s workload and spending in check – you just need to know how to use it! Add to that the prospect of broadening your employment opportunities by displaying your advanced skills, and resulting in higher earning potential, you’d be mad to miss out on this opportunity.
Blue Mountain was founded by team of IT experts with more than 20 years’ experience in everything from day to day computing and IT recruitment through to advanced networking and programming. With courses designed using the latest technologies that incorporate, flash, video, interactive learning, hot spots, mock testing, virtual classrooms and live simulations, Blue Mountain Training aims to ensure that you get the most out of your skillset.
The PC compatible training includes:
- 12 months of unlimited access to 89 hours of training material – Recap material as much as required within your 12 month licence
- The course is compatible with the following Excel versions
- Excel 2010 (MOS)
- Excel 2010
- Excel 2007
- Excel 2007 Advanced
- Excel 2003 -2010 Upgrade
- Excel 2003
- Flash and audio training with interactive exercises and assessments
- Printable course notes available for future reference
- Online course completion certificates available upon successful completion of each training module